Cake 2 The Rescue Kitchen Crash – Melbourne
We had so many entries for our Melbourne Kitchen Crash and it’s always so hard to choose who to visit.
But my decision was made easier when I contacted Helen Hamilton and found out it was her son Jame’s 11th birthday on the only day I was free to come!
James loves to help in the kitchen so I knew we’d have heaps of fun decorating his Army Tank Cake Kit together.
In this episode you learn how to:
- flatten your cake ready for baking
- create curved edges on your cake
- ice the tricky bits with no crumbs
- get your fondant ready for use and how to store it
- how to give your fondant shapes a clean look
- and heaps more
Grab a cuppa and enjoy my morning with the awesome James and his lovely mum Helen.